Re: Conditioning for 100 milers

----- Original Message -----
From: Abby Bloxsom <dearab@horsecom.net> >> >CBS Redman lasted 10 years at
the top, placing first or second > >in nearly every race he ran.  His
training always included intense work at > >whatever distance my time would
allow.  > Debi -

> Now that we know what your training schedule was like, how about your
competitive season?>
> How many rides a year?  Total competitive miles in a year?  How long
between rides?  Any layup after a ride?  A season off?>

re: rides per year.  what mileage's, finish times and completion rate.?

Becky Huffman
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/
"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to
cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind
is not as important as how we have lived." --Captain Jean-Luc Picard