NEED RAIN?

For all you people who need rain , we here in central North Dakota have more
then we can use!
The pastures are lush , tall knee high on the horses, and still green and
growing, normally by now they are  starting to dry up for winter.  And I
found mushrooms growing in the pasture today! On the 4th cutting of alfalfa!
But too much thank you.
Haven't been able to get the crops in they are sprouting in the fields. It
has rained here almost every day in June and August! Just got 1/4 inch more
yesterday , not much until you add that to the 2 1/2, we got the day before.
I have not kelp a record of the amounts so far this year, but can't remember
such a wet summer ,(and I'm OLD)They are calling for more rain tonight and
tomorrow. So much rain my husband will not look at the rain gage anymore.
Please come and get all the water (rain) you need. I'm starting to feel like
a sponge.
Tami (hoping I' don't mold )
Annie ( Boy, I'm I getting fat on all this grass!)