Re: RC: NEED RAIN?

Please send rain to Central Texas.  Need rain bad here.

Heading out for three-day ride, and forcasters predict 106 degrees. . .

How do those horse electrolites taste, y'all?

Can you reccomend one over the other?  (see, I prefer the taste of Ivomec
to Cydecten, having had facefulls of both while working sheep. . .).

I'll probably quit drinking the gatoraid and switch over to the stuff
intended for the farm animals about 1pm.

Tara Wheeler
"She is the virgin harlot. She is vulgar, witty, knowlegable to a depth
that terrifies, cruel when she is most kind, unthinking while she thinks,
and when she seeks to build, she is as destructive as the corriolis storm."
Bijas from 'Dune Messiah' speaking about Alia and harpy@io.com