equine massage at Cuneo Creek

Thomas Cerino dba Equestrian Massage cerino@2xtreme.net
Tom Cerino dba Equestrian Massage will be attending the Cueno Creek
Endurance Ride. I hope to be there and available for serice to horse
and rider, early Friday Sept. 8, 00.  Anyone desiring massage service
prior to that date should email your request to cerino@2xtreme.net.
I could be available as early as Thur. afternoon.

For those that are not familiar with my services, I am a Certified
Massage Therapist & Certified Equine Body Worker, and provide on
site massage for both horse and rider. As I put it, "I can massage you
and the horse you rode in on."  :)

Good luck to all, and have a safe, fun ride.

Tom