Re: RC: crops and stuff...

In a message dated 8/28/00 9:26:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Michael.Maul@nsc.com writes:

<< She never hit the
 horse with it but cautioned me not to get too close...  and not to get
 startled when I heard the "crack"... >>
...and hence the reason we believe wholeheartedly that a horse who needs that
kind of interference should not be in public anyway. Why should anyone else
in proximity have to  be "cautioned" abbot someone else's training tool? I
guess I am from the old school where some quality training would solve a
multitude of behavioral problems - before going in public of course!
San (who is too past-29 to want to deal with problem horses)