Re: RC: Hackamores--Jumping vs Arabian S

    We started using the Arabian S hackamore about 8-10 years ago.  They have
now become very popular in endurance.
    We had Janeen from Sportack come down to our ranch about 3 years ago and
she was very impressed with the S hackamore.  So she decided to carry them.
Also, after that Darleen Cervasio from Trails End started boarding her horse
at our place and saw how many horses were using the S hackamore and started
carry it in her catalog.  She also thought they were wonderful.
    We use the S hackamore on all of our horses and most of the clients
horses.  All total to date, is about 40 horses from our reference or use.  I
would say they work great.  They have no side bars that hang down pass the
mouth.  This works great for eating and drinking while competing.  The S
hackamore has plenty of stop.  If your needing more stop you should maybe
check into how your horse holds there head and make a change on that.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269