Re: WEC - My report

 Leonard from Belgium:
   That is a really great WEC story.  First hand accounts are always great
to read.  I guess the Americans had a rough time this year.  It was good to
see Steph ride her own race and finish.  I am watching carefully for more
personal accounts of the ride.
  That Orfeo is a pretty special horse.  Take good care of him.
  Sherman, from Canada, living in Florida, USA