Re: RC: Re: crops

Hi Kristine
Sounds like you are making the best of the situation. A crop is an aide
and it sounds like you are using it correctly. Good luck with your rehab
effort. It's not easy when horses come from the track and it is truly
great that you are seeing the good in him and taking the time to rehab
him. You're right; although you can do some of the work at home, a large
part of the problem with racehorses is in socialization and has to be
done in group settings. It's great that you have the patience and are
careful not to put other horses and riders in harm's way.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov