Re: RC: RE: FEI Endurance

In a message dated 8/28/00 9:17:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

<< I for one, sincerely plan on meeting with you to better
 understand the FEI concept and the rigidity of your stance. Perhaps we can,
 by sensible discussion, reveal to you the concept and ideals imbued in the
 American way of participation in endurance riding.

 Bob Morris >>

Bob, I think you and the FEI are not going to agree on anything. This is
where the split in the sport is likely to occur.

ti