Re: RC: RE: Horses 16 hands and over doing endurance

Karen,
My friend has a 16.1 Half Arab, who has been competing for 12 seasons.  He does
CTR, not endurance (owner's choice, not because of lack of ability), and has
done very well.  He was High Point competitive horse in our club one year
(forget which) and has numerous Regional Top 5s and Championships.  So as long
as the conformation is good and you like your horses, give it a shot!
Mickie