arab atallion

I am aware that pedigree is not everything. I have been breeding the perfect Arab race horse for 25 years. By the way, don't have one yet. But if breeders do not take the chance and breed at low fees, we will never know what can be produced. Some of the breeding fees are $10,000.00, I would be willing to take a chance at $500.00 and 5 years to see what I get.

If we don't cross breed and try new bloodlines we will all lose out in the end. And as far as Halynov goes, HE HAS A PEDIGREE TO BE PROUD OF AS WELL, NAZEER AS WELL AND PRIBOJ, ARAX WHAT GREAT PRODUCERS.

Laurie