Re: RC: arab atallion

Wow, Laurie
What are they giving away with the semen to get those $10,000
prices<BG>! We must be doing something wrong! I guess I'm still in the
more "Attention KMart Shoppers" category than the Nieman Marcus <VBG>
But Hal enjoys his work so much, we can't complain.
Thanks for the complement and when you breed the perfect horse, let me
in on your secret.<G>
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov