Re: RC: Parade Ideers....

    Trail-Rite Ranch rode in the parade in 1999 as a group of 24 riders.
Since most of us were endurance riders we had some color themes as
individuals.  You know our biothaine stuff!  So what we did was make sure we
had Sure Guard Saddle Pads and polo wraps to match the color that we were.  I
was Royal blue so I use my stuff with a Royal Blue Sure Guard Pad and Royal
blue polo wraps.  My grandson Jordan was Orange/red he did the same, so on
and so on.  Anyway the TV announcer said we looked like Easter Eggs going
down the road.  They also did a little intro on endurance riding.
    We even won the Best Equestrian Group for that year.  We now have a nice
big plaque for showing off.  It was great fun and different.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269