Greetings

Cindy Budler cindy_budler@hotmail.com
Hi all - long time no contact. You might remember I left work to go farming and have no internet connection. Amazing we now have an internet cafe in our tiny little town so I am just letting you know I am alive and well. Also that we are having an international FEI 100 miler i  our area in October - anybody out here that time - have a horse accomodation etc if interested!!. Please send me some mail at cindy_budler@hotmail. com to let me know how everybody is - I am dying to know what has happened and where everybody is- feel like a leper. I will pick up e-mail once a week. Miss all the chats and hope to here from you all. Greetings from sunny South Africa, Cindy