Singing at night

There is the ever so popular "star spangled banner" sung in the key
of O. That will certainly scare the animules off!! Be sure to put empahsis
on the "rockets red glare"
Also there is iprove of songs. Course I love to make up songs from songs. I
am currently working on "wheres my sock" you should know this tune is sung
to "like a rock" by bob seager.
you can also make up your own rap tunes.. such as
I was trotting my hoss
I had a sore ass
I whoad her up
to water to sup.
(thumpa thumpa)

Shes hydratin bad
Lookin might sad
I paste her face
she looked so spaced
(thumpa thumpa)

We get on the trail
thinkin to bail
Vet says pull
gots ta get me a mule
(thumpa thumpa)

So I call Ahab
he says get an Ayrab
I wants me a bay
My new hoss is gray
(thumpa thumpa)

We jet down th' trail
no longer to bail
the vet says go
I don't say whoa
(thumpa thumpa)

We do the OD
we come in number 3
We do the Tevis
we be the bestest!
(thumpa thumpa)
(thumpa thumpa)

rapped by: owie bum other wise known as Carla Lawson
produced by: sadd dell soar
mixed by: howie hurts
written by  owie/soar/hurts
artist would like to thank..ummm hmmmmm uhhhhhh. the little people

Carla (you like that Homey?)
Ansata (where is my dark sunglasses and sweat band mom?)
Haley (Yo' homegirl Ann...use the fly mask for the shades!)
Rob (keep you night job selling pizzas babe)