Re: RC: RIDING WITH WRIST IN A CAST

This sounds like a conversation I had with my doctor a week after a bad sprain
of my right ankle.  I told her I had a 25 mile ride coming up that weekend and
she looked at me and said "Do you think that's wise?".  I said "No, but then
wisdom and distance riders can sometimes be mutually exclusive".  Actually I
had a friend ride him as her horse had vetted in lame, but I was ready to do
it myself.
Oh, and I rode with my wrist in a cast too.  Have it on video as a matter of
fact as one of the times was in a local parade on Labor Day.
Mickie