Re: Horses 16 hands and over doing endurance

> Pico Nightrider is 16.1hh, a purebred son of my stallion TLA Halynov
> (16.2hh) and he placed 5 places above the horse Val was riding in the
> AERC point standings last year; he was ridden by Kristen Snook. Tallness
> certainly didn't hamper him!
> Bette Lamore

      He has done well in 50's. a 100% completion ratio in the 7 rides he
has done.  In the 100's he is running at a 50% completion ratio, 3 finishes
out of 6 starts.  One lameness, one metabolic and one overtime.  He doesn't
appear to have done a ride since last March. Maybe giving him some time off
after accumulating 725 lifetime miles in the last 3.5 years.  Too bad
Valerie didn't choose him for the WEC.

(love that new AERC page, thanks Mike)

Jim Mitchell