Re: RC: RE: RE: RE: Calling All LD Riders

Not all horses doing LD are 4 yr. olds. Not all riders can do multi-day 50s.
Older horses probably make up a much larger percentage than 4 yr. olds do in
LDs. Personally, I'm not up to doing a multi-day 50, but a multi-day LD,
whole other ball game.

Geez, I sure wish people would stop looking at LDs only as training rides or
as a starting point for longer distances. For some horses and riders, it's
what they like to do best, for what ever their reason may be.

Jeanne