RE: Trail Mileage and GPS and bikes

If you want to get an accurate GPS reading you need to buy the external
antenna if you have a Garmin.  The price is about $100 at West Marine and
you need to be sure it is not the extension cord for the existing antenna.
The one I am talking about looks like a little computer mouse only much
smaller and does a much better job of acquiring and locking onto satellites.

Salim Nice