Calling All LD Riders

This is a calling to all LD riders within the Nevada riding area.  You must
support the Silver Point to Point LD ride on Friday  Nove 24.  It is being
put on for  our benefit.  They are trying to figure out how to make it a
multi day.  So,  we must help support the ride manager in every way.
Volunteers are a welcome sight ,  bring the family for Thanksgiving in God's
beautiful desolute desert,  enjoy the simple things in life,  riding ,
riding , riding.   Please help keep LD rides alive and well.  This is being
done for US and we all need to be there.   Please notify Claire Toomey   in
ENdurance News  for Nov 24  LD ride.  PLEASE!!!!  Let's pull together and
support this ride.  More interest will generate a multi day.  Contact me a
wintersdwbob@AOL.  Thanks  Donna and BOB