WEC, Compiegne, France

Lari Shea larishea@yahoo.com
Hello again,

This will be brief as we crew folks hunker down in the last 48 hours before the big event.  I haven't been reading ridecamp, but Teddy said somebody said the official race site is printed only in French....not so.  Just make sure to click on the English word "Welcome" instead of the French equivalent on their 2nd page.

A press conference is about to begin....more later....

Many thanks for all the words of encouragement y'all have sent;  Steph says to say "hello"... she's focused and ready for action!

Lari