Pulling with bigger truck

I've got a Chevy 3/4 ton truck (I wanted a one ton dually, but DH wouldn't
go that far).  Most I've tried to pull is two horses in a stock trailer.

Should I go for three?

Just curious.  I'm afraid I don't groc truck.  Gas goes there, oil goes
there, red guages bad, green guages good.  Smoke bad.  Tires need tred.
Keep fluids topped, tires full of air, be very nice to guys at Jiffy Lube
and gas station and they'll be good to me.

When I bought the truck I told the guy at the dealership I wanted to pull
two large horses in a trailer and still be able to run the AC (I had an old
1/2 ton truck at the time and you could *either* pull horses or run the AC).

Tara Wheeler
"She is the virgin harlot. She is vulgar, witty, knowlegable to a depth
that terrifies, cruel when she is most kind, unthinking while she thinks,
and when she seeks to build, she is as destructive as the corriolis storm."
Bijas from 'Dune Messiah' speaking about Alia and harpy@io.com