Re: RC: 3 horse gooseneck 4sale

Hey guys this is a nice trailer - just had to jump in here Karen. We just
bought an SE Classic from Trailswest and we looked at a lot of trailers. This
one is so well made, with lots of space and hauls like a dream. No doubt
Karen keeps her trailer in great condition ,and this IS a great trailer - and
it is a good price too. Too bad we already BOUGHT ours - sniff! Just thought
I would stick on our 2 cents worth on this.
Sandy