Donna Snyder-Smith / Centered Riding & Training Clinics / in Fort Worth, Texas

"A horse named Fire was the catalyst that brought me to Donna Snyder-Smith.
Her teaching has guided me to a whole new dimension in equine education,
changing my views, my riding, and my training techniques.  I have known
horseman as knowledgeable as Donna, but none with her ability to offer
information in a way that is so easy to understand, accept and implement.
Her ability to communicate is truly a gift."  Valerie Kanavy; excerpt is
'sniped' from the Forward from the book "The Complete Guide to Endurance
Riding and Competition" by Donna Snyder-Smith.

Donna Snyder-Smith

AT WILLS RANCH (ON 377 SW OF FORT WORTH, 5 MILES NE OF HWY 171) (North
Texas)

CENTERED RIDING:  FRI/SAT, OCT. 13-14 ~ W/HORSE $375; W/O HORSE $125 (audit
$30/day)
. Eliminate pain in knees and feet and stop sore backs * Mount the mini
tramp . Learn to sit the trot . Find quiet hands . Learn how to trot
downhill . Find and oil the hip joint . Learn how to make posting
effortless . Make stopping your horse as easy as breathing out . Find the
secret to turning a horse with almost no rein pressure . Check saddle and
equipment fit *

GROUNDWORK: SUN, OCT 15 ~ W/HORSE $175 (audit $30)
. Learn how to be "big horse" and lead your horse instead of him leading
you . Prevent crowding and being stepped on . Get your horse to stand still
and load without a struggle . Learn a simple trick to change your horse's
emotional state . Teach your horse to 'bend' his rib cage and yield his body
(become supple)*

MOUNTED TRAINING: MON/TUES, OCT 16-17 ~ W/HORSE $325 (audit $30/day)
. Learn what a 'frame' is, why it is important and how to achieve it .
Reduce wear & of training miles on your horse's legs and body . Learn 'horse
gymnastics' to balance your horse and improve his attention span, strength,
endurance, obedience and willingness. *

~ 'W/HORSE' PARTICIPANTS STRICTLY  LIMITED, CALL FOR AVAILABILITY AND
REGISTRATION  ~

AUDITS $30 PER DAY (PRE-REGISTRATION NOT REQUIRED, 9AM START)

Clinic will run from 9am (sharp) to 5pm (approx.) each day, with a break for
lunch.
Please arrive in plenty of time, especially the first day to get checked in
and ready to start at nine.

Bring your own drinks, snacks and meals.  There are some restaurants close
enough for lunch, but no drink or snack machines at the barn.  Bring a lawn
chair and appropriate clothing (jackets?) for an indoor arena.

There are only a few 'w/horse' spaces left in the Centered Riding and
Mounted Training Classes. There is plenty of room left for non-riding
participants in the Centered Riding, as well as traditional audits for all
five days.

The Sunday Groundwork Clinic 'w/horse' spots are filled,
But we still have plenty of space for auditors at only $30.

 ~ Come and Bring Friends!! ~ It is your attendance at these clinics that
enables me to bring Donna back to the metroplex each year. This is the first
year that we are offering a traditional audit to the 2-day Centered Riding
clinic. If you have been interested, but unable to attend in the past, this
may be a good opportunity for you to come and see what all the excitement is
about, and you will have plenty of time to make plans for next year!!

Contact for Information and/or registration:  Becky Huffman
817/558-7828 or TOS@htcomp.net or www.htcomp.net/Huffman/
9340 Summit Court West , Cleburne, Texas 76031