Re: RC: Phenylbutazone; vertebral trivia

The cox-2 inhibitors are great, at least Celebrex, which I have been using
for a year for inflammatory arthritis, and generalized aches and pains.
Inflammation relief without stomach problems.  I have chronic ulcerative
colitis too, so it's important for me not to use ibuprofen, et al. and
aspirin.  Down side, it is prescription only, and relatively expensive if you
don't have insurance, or if it isn't on your formulary (Group Health for
instance).  It also seems to have a benefit for those monthly
cycle-associated problems according to my friend who still has to deal with
that.  There are a couple of different types on the market, but no generics.
jeri