EHSC

I want to thank everyone at the Eastern High Sierra Classic for a wonderful time.  This was my first 50 mile ride and believe me after only doing LD I have a deep respect for all the endurance riders.  A special thank you goes to my Huband, Rich who was my A-1 Crew.  He not only was my crew, he helped alot of riders by giving them water and replacing shoes at no charge.  I was a nervous wreck at the start so I started dead last but was able to complete with 24 minutes to spare.  The food was wonderful, the personnel were teriffic and the views were beautiful.

Thank you Jackie for a super time!

Sincerely,

Mary Darlene Theodore

PS:  Out of the six riders from Mariposa, 5 of us completed and one came in  4th place (Susan Wages)!
        I rode with Becky Hackworth for a while and she received a special award from Jackie for riding all of Jackie's rides this year.
        That was really special too!