Re: RC: Phenylbutazone; vertebral trivia

In a message dated 8/21/00 11:57:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Meanwhile, anyone know any good drugs for tendonitis/rotator cuff
 damage? >>

If you find a magic cure, Charlotte, let me know...   <g>  My doc doesn't
think my rotator cuff is torn, but I'm still having all sorts of grief from
the tendon and ligament damage in my shoulder from my nasty fall 6 weeks ago.
 (And no, for those of you that didn't know about it--there was nothing
anywhere near as legit as coming off of a horse--I tripped on a dirt clod
while throwing hay over a pipe panel, and got hung up in the panel as I went
down with a mighty thud.)  Time spent with negative ion therapy has sure been
helpful, but dang, I wish along with everybody that there was some sort of
"magic bullet" and that aging unfit bodies healed faster than they do....
:-(  And when it fell upon me a couple of days ago to administer bute
single-handedly (almost literally, with the bum arm) to a cranky filly that
was really hurting from a kick, I have to admit I was about ready to slurp
the remains out of the dose syringe...  <sigh>

Heidi