Update - he found a horse!

Thanks to all who responded to my husband's inquiry about wanting a
specific horse. He wanted a 1/2 Arab 1/2 QH bay gelding, 15 or more
hands, 3 to 10 years old, fast walk, fast trot, good disposition.  I
found exactly what he was looking for except it was a MARE!  She is 7
years old and 15.3 hands.  Solid bay, no white at all except for a star
on her forehead.  We drove to CO last Thursday to check her out.
Brought her home Saturday.  1643 miles total!  This note is for those of
you who asked to be kept informed.

Thanks to everyone for all the advice and help.

Amber