Re: RC: Re: "infamous" ridecamp

In a message dated 8/21/00 8:22:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time, CMKSAGEHIL
writes:

<< < I would hope that in the response that if one finds something they don't
like,
  then let us know what changes would be in order to made the EN a better
  magazine.  >>

 I would also hope that one would attribute "pablum" to specific authors,
rather than committing the same error of lumping all commentary as "EN" just
as one specific author in EN has recently done regarding RC.  Or is that too
much to hope?

 Heidi >>

It is too much to hope that I will allow you to rewrite my words. However,
I'll take a hard look at the recent stuff and give a more specific response
when I've done so. Pablum is just as easy to detect in hard copy as it is
digitally.

ti