Re: RC: Re: "infamous" ridecamp

At 12:19 PM 08/21/2000 -0400, Tivers@aol.com wrote:

>Ok, you might start with a nice friendly debate on the "drug" rules.

Speaking of the drug rules, I have a question.

Before I went to Swanton, everybody told me to get some stuff to carry with
me in case myself or my horse happened to get bitten by hornets (or
bees).  So I carried some Benadryl spray with me, though I'd had people
recommend some other types of products to carry to put on a bug bite.
Anyway, as it turned out we didn't get as far as getting bit by hornets
(just the trail instead), but then I thought

DUH

That would be illegal, wouldn't it?  If you put something on your horses
bug bite other than desetin, you'd be out of the ride, right?

btw, photos from Bridgeport are up:  http://members.xoom.com/ridephotos/