Re: RC: Re: "infamous" ridecamp

In a message dated 8/21/00 6:01:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
hikryrdg@evansville.net writes:

<< I would hope that in the response that if one finds something they don't
like,
 then let us know what changes would be in order to made the EN a better
 magazine.  The Board of Directors of the American Endurance Ride Conference
 continues to stress service to our customers(membership). Part of the service
 is to bring a first rate magazine on line for the riders. Remember, our sport
 is growing by leaps and bounds, so some of the material may seem very
 elementary to a lot of the old timers.  Sincerely, Jerry Fruth  Mid West
 Director and Chairman of the AERC Trails Committee.  >>

Ok, you might start with a nice friendly debate on the "drug" rules.

ti