TI unmolested

tivers@aol.com writes:

>>If, instead, I sat here unmolested, thinking conjurings of my own
imagination
and my own faulty interpretation of the things I read and experience, then
I'd gradually develop a hardened, inviolable set of beliefs. That's living
death. <<

"my own faulty interpretation?"  Are you OK Tom?  Is someone sneaking into
your computer room and writing this? (Where's Heidi?)   I've never heard you
self deprecate like this before, Mr. Ivers.  I must be reading this wrong;
something is out of context here.

I think he needs fluids.  Red wine (Merlot), IV, and hurry.  lol.

cya,
Howard