Re: soreness from rides

> It takes about 3 days to get the soreness out.  I tell my students to go
for
> another short ride to work it out.  It helps.

Also, long hot soaks in the tub with lots of bubbles. The bubbles don't
really do anything except psychologically. Well, it is sort of entertaining
to watch the cats watch me. They give me the strangest looks....

Maggie Fleming
Trouble-Why is she getting all wet?
Gadget-It's bad enough that they get in the indoor rain....
Funky-As long as she doesn't put me in there...
Fluffy-Do I hear water running?  I'm outta here!