Re: RC: Standardbreds in endurance

In a message dated 08/16/2000 7:28:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Are there many Standardbreds in endurance competition?  How do they do?

Not many, but I know of two who have done well in the past.  Our daughter had
one as a teenager, and he did quite well in endurance.  Roger Yohe in CA had
a gelding that was 1/2 Stbd. and 1/2 Arab, and HE did well.  Stbds. can trot
up a storm on the trail.....

Barbara