Re: pleasant dreams before a ride

I dunno about the rest of you but I am sure I only sleep the hour before
the alarm goes off on ride morning :-0

But Saturday nite I am dead to the world - *how* do people stay up and
party after a ride??? I'm able to stay awake thru the dinner/awards and
to walk the horse, etc...but much more than that and I'm out for the
count. Course, I'm a middle to the back of the packer so I don't get in
till late anyway - all those other folks got to take a nap in the
afternoon :)

Tina - whose normal bedtime is pretty early anyway
tina@liveonthenet.com