computers

It's pretty impressive how many computer guru's there are out there in ride-camp-land...I got all sorts of suggestions about how to fix my confused computer---One of the things I did was defragging or what ever it is called..it was sooo fragmented that it took an hour and a half to put all the little squares back together again.Now my computer is just like new..does what ever I ask it to without an argument!  THANKS    PS--re-enforcements arrived last night---500 firefighters, 4 helicopters, 3 or 4 bulldozers tons of fire trucks etc----absolutely unbelievable how the neighbors hay field turned into a tent city in just a matter of hours...dozens of semi's in there with the caterer's, showers, headquarter offices, equipment...It's magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!