Ft. Valley Trail Situation

I want to thank many of you for your responses in support of the Ft. Valley
trail being restored.
Now I am asking you to please put a hold on sending any letters and to
please forward this message on to anyone you many have shared the situation
with.  The trail is under review and that is what we asked for.  More
letters are not going to help our relationship with the FS at this moment.

Thank you.

Sally Aungier
Va