Dangerous horses

I think I wasn't clear enough in my earlier posting. I certainly don't want
to destroy all misbehaving horses. I was speaking about horses that are a
danger to anybody riding or handling them. There ARE horses like that around
and I just can't imagine how somebody can just sell the horse and let
somebody else get hurt. We had a 2 years old thoroughbred mare that we had
to put down and believe me, loading her in the trailer and taking her was
one of the hardest thing we ever had to do in our lifes. I am still
convinced she was mentally disturbed and to save her from a life of misery
and somebody to get hurt for sure, we had to make this decision.
Maria Berger