Re: computers

> It's Microsoft...nothing you can do other than reboot, run scandisk, run
> defrag, curse, wait OR write a better system and sell it to some big
> corporation and retire in riches.
>
> I have the same system - have had it for a year now and am very happy.
However, when mine started getting sluggish -- about the same time some
other folks on ridecamp's did---I was told to go in and delete the temporary
files - or "cookies"----made a WORLD of difference--I had about 4,000 of
these the last time I deleted.    (I still have the directions if you are
interested).   Claudia