Re: RC: computers

Hi Sandy
I believe Gateway is the company that advertises that they stand behind
their product. If you have defraged lately (it does sound like a
fragmentation problem), then I would go back to Gateway. If you haven't
then go to accessories, system tools, and then disk defragmenter. Your
level should never be lower that 96%; if you are more than 4%
fragmented, you will experience problems like you are describing.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov