Visitor from Egypt

Magdy Abdul Aziz, one of my best friends, a gentleman, scholar and horseman,
will be visiting in the Columbus, Ohio area from Aug. 13 to 26, while he
gets his daughter sorted out in college there. He's one of the original
supporters of endurance here and he (and probably his wife Janie who
finished our 100 km in May) would be delighted to participate in a ride to
see what US endurance is like. Or on the hand, a CTR might be nice as well.
They are both responsible, kind and experienced riders. I happily loan my
horses to them any time they want. Magdy can be reached by email at
yusufjohnson@hotmail.com. They are primary supporters here of the more
moderate/not-much-FEI crowd and would like to find some first-hand knowledge
of how AERC does rides.

I'd be delighted if he and Janie came back with some US experience to share
with us.
Thanks.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt