Chief Executive Control Officer Tivers

okay okay since I am the HARSH one here I will be glad to help here...send
money...ummm I can make Pizzas!! does that help?? I can feed the crews...
However I have to agree that we should have a good rescue crew established
for such circumstances..I can feed the person and help with stress
management.. yep there are courses out there for that...they only help in
one way..create more stress. So I vote to get Tom in that position here you
go Tom your bid is now uped a buck.. I will float you that buck! Toms new
bid is $201.00. hey I got a great tip last night on delivery what can I say.
out of curiosity I remember either reading a story or watching it on the
tube about Horse rescue. That there was actually a group of folks out there
that specialized in this even in scary situations that can include
helicopter rescues and mountain cliff rescues. Does anyone have any info on
them and how to get in touch?
Does anyone have cost figures on what a search and rescue would cost on the
break down? I am sure we can learn from them how to form a good team of
rescue folks to go on the larger rides to perform and help in situations
such as some that have happened in the past.
Carla (crunchy crisp and still on fire.)
Ansata (anyone gotne marshmallows?)
haley (cooolll smores!!)
Rob (I got the sticks!)