From: robert and carla lawson [mailto:robandcarla@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 11:40 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: EMT's ambulances on rides

Shhh you guys or OSHA is going to make us have an ambulance or EMT
follow
each rider then what the heck are we gonna have to do?? Furnish our own
emergency crew??
Isn't it part of the Ambiance that you are going to face impending doom?
or
were you JUST not listening to where all the bad spots were????
gee maybe we should start putting up them metal gaurd rails to keep us
from
going over the edge?
there are freak accidents and then there is stupidity.
if you go off a cliff it is quite obvious 1) you were going to fast
didn't
you see the sign it said 35 mph it wasn't a suggestion! or 2)you were
not
watching the scenery in front of your horses ears.
You don't race a ferrari around a sharp curve unless you know that sharp

curve! it can get expensive!
Are people so ignorant that they literally wreck their horses?....wait
don't
answer that..people wreck their cars from poor judgement. For
instance..My
brother just recently wrecked his new 2000 Dodge diesel, why? because he
was
following to close.
I just can't comprehend wrecking my horse off a cliff..this just puzzles
me.
Some sympathy here but not much maybe I am to harsh. I still wonder
about
some of the governors handing out drivers license to kids age 16! heck
even
to some people that can't drive...maybe I need to go live in Russia more

rules to live by there....hmmmm
or the Audobon in Germany..wait they have speed limits now huh? Oh well
will stick to Russellville Kentucky at least the bad drivers are getting
be predictable!
carla (handing feed bucket back over to stand on..hey Lif ever get the
soap
box repaired?)
ansata (mom...clean the dirt out of it!!!)
Haley (your feed bucket looks a little warped there.)
rob (no drivers can compare to Greeneville Tennessee drivers they are
the
worst!)