Dead/Alive -TEVIS RESCUE Part 2

> Safety at the Tevis could, with outside influence, become a big
> money item.

Ahh, but look at how the problem was solved...a few locals who knew the
area and wanted to help each other out. I think that's usually the most
efficient, and best way to do it.  Seems to me that's the route to take,
just have a name available...a person who says, "if you need me I'm
here".

>If you feel the trail is to tough then you are not tough
enough for the trail.

Aw come on. I can sit on a horse that's killing himself as easily as I
can sit on one that's not. I think the way this whole sport got started
was that old timers claimed people and horses weren't as tough as they
used to be.  Read a book from the 1800s and you'll see where they're
bemoaning how soft the current generation is compared to the old. Do you
honestly think that the "last" one was the culmination of all that was
good?  My horse will try the impossible if I ask him to. It's my job to
look out for a friend that loyal.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.