Re: thanks for helmet info..........

Dear Angie;
"Yeah, and Dale Earnhardt is scared of his car...some of us just push it a little closer to the edge."
Oh, Angie, that is just a great answer!!!!   Last night I was heading out for a ride, and got just out the gate and something felt strange....I forgot my helmet and my hair was blowing in the wind!  No, it didn't feel as good as I remembered...it felt odd, and tho it was a short ride, and typically Blade is a plug...I turned around and got the helmet.  I just do NOT ride without it.
<the one in back called out "helmets" and the whole line
shifted over to let us by.  Tell them it means SPEED! not fear. :-)>
Amen!
Katee