thanks for helmet info..........

Thanks to all for the overwhelming response for helmet statistic information..........I have saved all the sites and printed copies for our local club.......I know this has come up here before, but it is one subject you can't hash to death.......I will forward the information and sites to many others.........at least two more girls wear helmets that ride with me....

maybe will even send info to CSHA-at a recent trail trial I talked to our region president about why they didn't require helmets for junior riders at CSHA events and basically got the answer that it had never occured to them, and she didn't think it would be met with success.........sigh.

Karen