Mistaken Identities !!

Ann Warrington anniewarr@aol.com

Both my friend and I were mistaken for "famous" endurance riders
this weekend.

I was riding in Steph Teeter's neighborhood and was asked
if I was training for the Olympics! I laughed and said that
Steph (known as Gold Hill Woman from local newspaper coverage)
was already on her way to Paris.  My friend Carol was riding near
Olympia, Washington and was asked if she was Becky Hart, and
was that Rio ?

We figure all it takes to be an imposter is:

A horse (anything but a QH)
A helmet
A hornless saddle
Moving faster than a walk, or hand walking your horse.
Tights and chaps probably help !

Anyway, it's great that the public knows enough about
the sport to recognize the archtype !!

Good luck to Team USA from the homegirls....

Ann & Carol