Fw: The Nationals

From: adele youmans <adeleyoumans@yahoo.com>
To: renegade12@juno.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 15:47:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Nationals

Dear Randy,

     A quick note to say thanks for putting on a
superb ride.  It was a championship ride in all
aspects, and you and your family and all the
volunteers must have worked like crazy to make it all
go so smoothly.

     Great Vets too.  I felt like they really wanted
us to finish if at all possible.  And, although it was
the Nationals, there was the same "laid back"
atmosphere that characterizes all your rides.  I
really appreciated that, it helped to make Dream and
me feel like champions because we finished the ride.
I'm so proud of Dream Weaver!

     Congratulations, and thank you to everyone
involved.

            Adele and Dream Weaver