Fatality please read

Just recently heard of a 38 year old woman who was killed when her truck hit
a soft spot causing the truck to suddenly stop. When her truck stopped her
cargo.. 1 ton of bricks came forward and into the cab of the truck crushing
her. Her cargo was NOT tied down. I am one of those safety buffs..Please all
you trucking folks carrying cargo TIE IT DOWN!! if not to keep it from
crushing you but to keep it from shifting and harming others. This was scary
to me since I carry large amounts of stuff in my truck and SUV. I am sure
maybe at times it can be somewhat lightweight or even Immobile such as a ton
of bricks. I would rather have died like I want...either old and decrepid
with my family and friends around me or.... over the sandy desert sustaining
a heart attack from my horses incomparable speed.. I would die a happy
woman! which ever hurts the least =0D
Carla (going to go check that I have tie downs in my vehicles)
Ansata (new form of horse transport mom????)
Haley (shes a takin you to the knackers ann i just know it)
Rob (honey it is just my golf clubs you don't have to strap them in I was
gonna take em out!)