Re: RC: Re: Re: Re: Re: Arabic Name Help

Hi Susan
I've always explained the difference between a Quarter horse and an Arab
as follows:
You ride a QH up to the hitching post, wrap the lead line around the
rail and go in for a leisurely lunch. When you return, your loyal horse
is patiently waiting in the same position as you left him.
I ride my Arab up to the post, wrap the line around the rail, and start
heading for the door. My Arab pipes up, "Just where do you think you're
going? You expect to go inside while I sweat out here? And just how long
do you plan to be in there? And just what do you expect me to do while
you're in there feeding your face?!!! I'm lucky if my Arab is in the
same state when I come out! <BG><very TIC>
Nevertheless, I must be a masochist because I've owned/ridden most
breeds and still prefer my Arabs.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov